Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4 (yes, that would be Obama Day)

Hey really quick-

Well, first of all thank you SOOOO much to all of you for all the uplifting comments and emails. You guys are amazing! It just gets me when one of the nurses will ask: "How is your support system? Because we have a social worker who's card I could get to you..." and I think how sad that for some they really do need to reach out to someone they don't even know to get the support they need. I feel OVERWHELMINGLY blessed by ALL of you! :)

Now the quick thing- I was just going to say that I had told some of you I'd let you know when the procedure ended up getting put tomorrow. Well, the heads-up is a little late, but it's at 10:00. They will be keeping me at least one night... so we'll see. Once they get you admitted, sometimes it's a bit tricky to get 'em to let you back out! Dont worry Madelyn, if I'm not back to tell the childrens story for church, then I'll have my Dad cover it, ok? I'll sure try to be there myself though. I know it won't take diggin' too deep right now to come up with something profound to relay to those great kids of ours... don't worry, I won't make you all cry :)

Should emerge from recovery bout... say 2-3 give or take. 'Course... I'm still a bit hazey at that point, but I will try to get a post up here tomorrow night to let y'all know how it went.

Well, since I can't eat anything past midnight tonight, I'd better go have a snack! :)

Love you all, thanks again, for EVERYTHING!!!

Tracey

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ms. Tracy...

Can you e-mail your correct address?

davidre1d@comcast.net

And keep up the spirit! Always like to hear you giving it your all. ;-)

Molly K. said...

Hi Tracey,
I am Jennie's sister and I used to see you ever so often at church and Cypress. We live in Michigan now and Jennie has been keeping me posted on what is going on with you. Finally she gave me your blog address b/c I was constantly asking. :)
Just know that you have the best support system ever there, because I know the people of that church and school and they will be there for you... and hey, with your attitude and that support network, plus all of the rest of us out here, you are winning the battle!! Keep up the good work... we are praying for you! Hope today goes well.
Much love, Molly

Lisa Hansen said...

Praying today goes well for you sis! Love ya! Hope to see you on Sunday!!